The AFLS Guide provides information about the features of the AFLS, how to correctly score items, and how to develop program goals and objectives that clearly define and target the needs of the learner.
- The AFLS Guide provides assessment and scoring instructions for each module
- Includes recommendations for creating a unique, functional skills' program
- Functional, adaptive, self-help, practical life skills to maximize independence
- Appropriate for children, adolescents, and adults in home, school, and community setting
- Structure of the assessment and skills tracking grid similar to the ABLLS-R
- Easy to use for parents, teachers, behavior therapists, and other caregivers
Authors: James W. Partington, Ph.D., BCBA-D and Michael M. Mueller, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Publication date: May, 2012
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .25 in|
Returns, replacements, or exchanges are accepted within 60 days from original purchase. Products must in original condition, including shrink-wrap packaging of product sets. If product is damaged in transit or defective, replacement will be arranged at no additional cost.